1. Professionals in Missions (PIM) Seminar.
This is a one day event which inspires and prepares students and Christian professionals to use their professions as a tool for missions and fulfilling the great commission. This targets higher institutions of learning and people already practicing.
2. Mission Internship Program (MIP)
1-2 years cross-cultural mission placement using your profession as an entry point to reach out to communities in need of the gospel of Jesus Christ. The MIP Program model is one approach to finding a win–win solution where both the community and the missionary mutually benefit from the program in terms of the their growth and transformation of individuals and the community.
We send the short-term missionaries under the following categories:
- Health: we send medical workers to communities to do missions through the health facilities that are already established and are involved in the communit
- Education: we send teachers to communities to do missions through teaching in the institutions in the community.
- Community based programs: we send different professionals to community based organisations that are serving the common needs we have.
- Church: We send young passionate graduates who can do discipleship and leadership development as well as serve through the church to ensure that the church is involved in global missions
Participants engage in community ministry while also receiving ongoing missions training through our Explore Missions Training Program.
3. Bible and Missions Training (BMT)
A church-based training program focusing on the missional mandate of the church and inductive Bible study as a tool for missions.
4. The KAIROS Course
A nine session, interactive course on world Christian mission, designed to educate, inspire and challenge Christians to active and meaningful participation in world Christian missions.
5. IGNITE Missions Convention
This Happen after every 3 years with the aim of mobilizing, equipping and creating networks for effective church involvement in global missions.
6. Long Term Missions (LTM)
For missionaries serving for 2+ years as mobilizes deployed within GLA or Church settings or serving as frontier missionaries among the least reached/unreached people groups and communities in need of the gospel.
7. Mission Projects
We believe that our missional mandate of sharing the gospel to the least reached people groups and communities in need of the gospel has both the proclamation and social responsibilities. GLA mission projects come in to respond to some of the issues in the GLA mission placements which would need social intervention through the available resource grant.